TUM Document for Visa

TUM Document for Visa

von Anna Trikoili -
Anzahl Antworten: 4

Dear all,

I hope you had safe travels back home. What an exciting week it has been for us, meeting you again and seeing your meaningful work and engagement with the program!

I am opening this discussion because I need your feedback regarding who needs an official certificate from TUM to facilitate your application for an extended visa. 

I have noted some of your colleagues' requests, but we would like to have the list of everyone who needs the document.

Warm regards from crowded Munich,

Anna

Als Antwort auf Anna Trikoili

Re: TUM Document for Visa

von Linda Al Azzeh -
Dear Anna,

It was indeed an exciting and productive week for all of us. Regarding the official certificate from TUM for visa extensions, I appreciate your initiative in addressing this matter. I can confirm that I will need the certificate to support my visa application.

Once again, thank you for your efforts in making our experience smoother and more productive. Looking forward to seeing you all in March.

Warm Regards,
Linda
Als Antwort auf Linda Al Azzeh

von Anna Trikoili -
Thank you for your response, Linda. We will send you the document within this week lächelnd

Kind regards,
Anna
Als Antwort auf Anna Trikoili

von Ohemaa Yaa Serwaa-Kyerewaa -

Dear Anna,

Safely at home , a very big thank you to everyone for a fruitful contact phase.

I would like to have an official certificate from TUM to facilitate my visa application. 

Thank you

Ohemaa

Als Antwort auf Ohemaa Yaa Serwaa-Kyerewaa

von Anna Trikoili -

Dear Ohemaa,

You are very welcome! We are glad to receive the positive feedback on the contact phase. 

We will send you the document to make things easier for your visa application.

Warm regards,

Anna