Recorded sessions

Re: Recorded sessions

by Ana Brajkovic Kirin -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Katharina,

Thank you for your reply, really pleased with the answer because I believe everyone would benefit from recorded sessions.
Additionally, my idea of recorded sessions included ALL synchronous sessions recorded.
If recording depends on lecturers’ preference, and some of us still not be available to join live meeting (last minute unplanned circumstances) than we are back to square one.
Furthermore, I would also suggest online consultations once or max twice a month. Considering our semesters are few months long, might be useful to have live online consultations where we could either point out some questions or just discuss about study progress related to the subject. Lecturers might suggest two-three slot availability during the month when we could join and discuss any questions related to the assignments/exams.
For example, every first Monday in the month between 09:00-10:00 CET, or certain dates offered one month in advance so we can plan our sked.
Second option, we are in March now, and our lecturer will send us two slot availability for April, e.g. 12th April 14:00-15:00CET and 23rd April 10:00-11:00CET. Online consultations would give as an option to discuss directly with our lecturers about all the queries we might have and help us with guidance and this way you as lecturers could track our progress during semester. I do appreciate Forum section, but open discussion might be more motivational than Forum itself and more engaging. Again, I would suggest recorded online consultations so everyone could catch-up with missed, but again that’s just my suggestion.

Hope I’m not too demanding, but just trying to ease everyone’s studies and suggest something that might benefit all of us.
Kind regards,
Ana